Yoga came from the word ‘Yog’ which means connection. When we have connection with soul it always make us marvelous and blissful.
A good connection create our right thinking pattern, our thought process create our feelings, feelings create our attitude finally a right attitude create a right powerful action and a fortunate destiny.
Two kinds of lifestyle in ancient scripture was seen- one Bhogi and another is Yogi. Bhogi means sufferings whereas yogi means empowerment over the sufferings. Yes its true, we cannot completely alleviate pain and sufferings but we can shift our attitude to tackle every suffering calmly and happily, so as to remain elevated and strong over it.
A beautiful way of true living is by becoming a yogi. A yogi has a broad vision, elevated thoughts and connected to soul.
Yogi lifestyle :-
- A personal connection with Supreme almighty authority.
- Increase divinity to increase mental flexibility
- Giver attitude
- Spread harmony around in relationship and environment.
- Always spread happiness, peace, joy, love and power around them like an angel.
- Forgiveness and let go is their strong attributes.
Lets become Yogi, it’s just a thought away.
The author of this article is a Phd scholar, Dept. of Zoology, University of Jammu.
Thoughts expressed are personal and JK Newsline may or may not endorse them